…you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.
I’ve found that growing up means being honest. About what I want. What I need. What I feel. Who I am.
The Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago as a friendly competition between the three largest European schools of wizardry: Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang. A champion was selected to represent each school, and the three champions competed in three magical tasks. The schools took it in turns to host the tournament once every five years, and it was generally agreed to be a most excellent way of establishing ties between young witches and wizards of different nationalities - until, that is, the death toll mounted so high that the tournament was discontinued.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
So my family stayed at my aunt’s beach house last weekend and
a Harry Potter-themed
in the cupboard under the stairs
|What too many girls say in the mirror:|
|Ughh... my thighs.. my hair... my face.. my stomach.. I hate everything|
|What every girl should be saying in the mirror:|
|Goddamn, well hello there cutie patootie with the A + bootie|
the two main reasons i like pairings with height differences
- the shorter of the two pulling the taller down into a kiss
- the taller of the two lifting the shorter to kiss them
- the taller one accidentally elbowing the shorter one in the face
- the shorter one elbowing him back in the crotch